Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy occurrences...

Yesterday was the loveliest of days. Only good things happened all day!

My sister came to visit me and we talked in great length, went shopping and drank coffee.
Then my parents arrived and the four of us went out for an amazing lunch at one of my favourite restaurants. We all talked and laughed and I was so very happy to spend time with my family all together.

After our parents left for home, my sister and I lazed around, watching gossip girl and eating my cousin's left over wedding cake. Then we went out for dinner at another of my favourite restaurants with my boyfriend and a good friend of hers. It was such a pleasure, to talk and laugh with some of my dearest people, drinking wine and eating good food. My sister and I shared a beetroot and yoghurt salad and a turkish pizza with roast tomato, harissa, roast eggplant and haloumi. Amazing.

So that was my lovely day! Family, boyfriend, good food, wine and shopping! Oh, and Gossip Girl haha... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment